Fire crews say it started on a bed in an upstairs bedroom, but the how is still unknown. They say it was not from smoking or matches, but there were items piled up on a bed.
Two people were inside the home watching a movie at the time. A man ran upstairs, cracked open a door and saw smoke and called 911.
The home is not livable at this point.
The Eagle Fire Department says multiple fire departments helped respond, and two water tenders were also called in just in case flames spread to the nearby dry hills.
No injuries have been reported.