Boise fire crews were called to the home in the 400 block of East 47th street just before 8 a.m. for a report of a fire in a trailer.
Two women and a dog were safely outside the home when firefighters arrived. Both women were taken by ambulance to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
Firefighters say the home is a total loss. They believe the cause of the fire was accidental and started in the bedroom. The residents told firefighters that a cloth bag may have been pushed up against a light, causing the bag to ignite.
The Fire Union Burnout Fund and Red Cross are helping the women.